We're sure that with Ramadan just around the corner, we're all stocking up on the best eastern attire to wear during the holy month and the festivities that follow. The collection is ideal for women who want to look stylish and distinctively attractive in the soft and breezy fabric that will keep you cool in the sweltering heat.
Label Shaurya Sanadhya’s special Ramadan kurta collection comes in a variety of sleeve lengths, cuts, prints, and patterns. Choose from a variety of pieces with various necklines, sleeves, hemlines, and other details that allow you to experiment with different silhouettes.
These kurtas for women are on offer for Ramadan. Make use of the sale by grabbing the best details. Let's take a look at the newly launched women's kurta collection, which is a must-have for the holiday season.
- Pink Georgette Heavy Work Kurta With Long Skirt And Net Dupatta: if you want to look like a diva then this three-piece set is for you. The heavy hot pink work kurta, long skirt and net dupatta come with golden embroidery on them. You can also mix and match all the three pieces with pink, blue, gold and black combinations.
- Mustard Kurta With Ruffle Dupatta: This Mustard Straight Suit with a Ruffle Dupatta is a stunning choice to wear and is an essential addition to your traditional wardrobe. The kurta has a sequin work while the beautiful net dupatta has got ruffles making it look gorgeous.
- Green Kurta With Hand Work: This kurta set is designed in an Indo-Western style. It includes an attached dupatta with a floral handmade piece attached to the kurta to keep the dupatta in place. The kurta is made of Chanderi, the pants are made of 100 per cent cotton, and the dupatta is made of Chiffon.
- Blue Printed Long Kurta Dress: With this charming blue maxi kurta, you can add a touch of romance to your sun-dappled days. Because it is made of cotton and has a mul lining, it will make an ideal summer kurta for festive occasions. The floral print on this blue long kurta is all over.
- Olive Kurta With Palazzo: This is the most popular piece in the entire collection. The olive kurta palazzo set is ideal for festival season and weddings. The olive color is a go-to for ethnic essentials with a mix of traditional embellishments and lightweight fabrics.